$25 Minimum Deposit Betting Sites
Do you want to make some exciting sports bets this weekend but don’t want to risk big money? Then a $25 minimum deposit sportsbook is the way to go! With a small deposit, you get instant access to amazing odds, thousands of markets, and of course, epic bonuses.
To help you find legit $25 minimum deposit sportsbooks in the US, we have tested both big and small brands and compiled an extensive review. Check out our picks for the best sportsbooks below!
Get in on the amazing action with these 5-star rated USA sportsbooks. You can deposit as little as $5 right now and bet on your favorite team to win big! All of the sites below are 100% legal and licensed for US players, and they always honor their listed odds and bonus offers.
Best $25 Minimum Deposit Sportsbooks Reviewed
- Minimum deposit $5
- Sleek and easy-to-use user interface
- Plethora of betting options
- Range of regular promotions
- Limited withdrawal options
- Needs a better rewards system
- Minimum deposit $10
- Vast coverage of sporting markets
- Supports ewallets & traditional payment methods
- Promotions are kept exciting
- App layout is a bit cramped
- No NFL live streaming
- Minimum deposit $10
- Plenty of payment methods available
- Well-designed Android & iOS app
- In-Game wagering
- Football live streaming is not available
- Customer service contact has to go through FAQs
- Minimum deposit $10
- Huge market coverage
- Minimal requirements to cash out welcome offer
- Features all major betting options
- Few promos for existing players
- Not easy to navigate
- Minimum deposit $10
- Reliable and user-friendly app
- Most lucrative first bet promotion in the market
- Huge market depth and coverage
- Best rewards program in the industry
- Experience can vary per state
- Frequently changing its features
- Minimum deposit $5
- PointsBetting feature
- Awesome mobile app
- Live streaming feature
- Can lose more than original bet
- Smaller amount of banking options
While being able to make a low deposit and bet is great, it should not be the only factor you consider when looking for a US sportsbook. Check out the top 5 sports betting sites in the US and why we selected them as the best for $25 minimum deposits!
BetMGM is run by the same MGM that runs casinos across the US, including the legendary MGM Grand in Las Vegas. It has been delivering a world-class online sports betting experience to US players since 2018 and is available in 19 states.
You can deposit as little as $10 at BetMGM and instantly start playing – bet on over 10 different sports, including every single NFL, NHL, MLB, and NBA game live and enjoy 20+ bet types! To give you the ultimate flexibility, BetMGM offers a number of free and instant payment options, including bank transfer, debit and credit cards, cash, and e-wallets.
This top-tier sportsbook has action 24/7 from around the world. You can go from betting on an F1 race in Saudi Arabia to a Lakers game to an Arsenal vs. Tottenham London derby all on the same day! With so many markets, you will always find incredible betting opportunities at BetMGM.
All new customers can take advantage of BetMGM’s $1000 first bet offer. When you deposit at least $10 and your first qualifying bet loses, you will receive your stake back in bonus bets!
DraftKings was founded in 2012 and started as a daily fantasy contest company but quickly added sports betting to its repertoire back in 2018 and is currently available in 21 states. DraftKings is known for its fantastic bonuses, sleekly designed interface, and customer-centric approach.
Do you have a spare $5? Then you can sign up and wager on your favorite sports today! Creating an account takes only a few minutes, and then you can deposit immediately via Venmo, PayPal, bank transfer, or debit and credit card.
At DraftKings, you can wager on every single major American sport, including the MLB, NFL, NHL, and NBA. They also have a good mix of international leagues, including the EPL, UFC, F1, PGA, and even esports!
Looking to boost your winnings? Then deposit at DraftKings now and receive 20% of your deposit amount in welcome bonus cash up to $1000!
Caesars is a top name in gaming, so it is no surprise that their sportsbook is so popular. The site is available in over 20 states, has a world-class mobile betting app for iOS and Android, and even offers NFL live streams!
For a low $20 deposit, you can take full advantage of everything Caesars Sportsbook has to offer, including hundreds of daily sporting events from all over the world. At this site, you can bet on football, basketball, MMA, soccer, motorsport, tennis, golf, and more!
When making your minimum deposit, you can enjoy all kinds of secure and instant deposit methods, including e-wallets, debit cards, prepaid cards, bank transfers, and credit cards.
To grow your bankroll, deposit at least $20, and if your first bet doesn’t win, Caesar’s will refund your wager up to $1250!
bet365 is a massive British gaming company. They were established way back in 2000 and are considered pioneers in the online betting industry. bet365 is available in Ohio, Colorado, New Jersey, and Virginia.
All you need is $10 to get started at this good sportsbook. bet365 has made it super easy to deposit, and you can top up your account via debit and credit card, Skrill, bank transfer, and Neteller. bet365 processes deposits right away and does not charge fees.
bet365 is an amazing sportsbook for those looking for competitive odds on soccer. You can bet on hundreds of games every week, including matches from the top leagues (EPL, Serie A, Bundesliga, and La Liga). With over 40 different sports to choose from, we are sure you won’t get bored!
bet365 has a very generous welcome bonus. When you bet at least $1, they will give you up to $365 in bonus bets, and it doesn’t matter if your wager wins or not!
FanDuel, just like DraftKings, initially got its start in daily fantasy contests before making the transition to sports betting. FanDuel is now one of the biggest sportsbooks in the US with amazing betting options. It has over 10 million customers and is legal in over 15 states!
FanDuel has epic live betting markets, and you can bet on almost 20 sports, including basketball, boxing, MMA, soccer, football, and cricket. They regularly offer market-beating odds for NBA and NHL games.
To ensure players with all budgets can enjoy the site FanDuel lets you deposit just $10. You can top up your account via bank transfer, cash, PayPal, Visa, and Mastercard. FanDuel payout times go between 24 hours and 14 days, depending on the method used.
When you sign up, don’t forget to claim FanDuel’s epic welcome bonus. Get up to $1000 back in bonus funds if your first bet loses!
Slow and steady wins the race! Starting with a $25 deposit is a great way to control your losses and trial a new betting site without risking too much of your hard-earned cash. Learn more about the benefits below:
- Low-risk way to test out a new sportsbook – Is your current online sportsbook no longer offering the best odds on the market? Then it is time to try out a new betting site. With a $25 deposit, you can fully test out another sportsbook, including its sign-up process, bonuses, odds, and live betting markets, while only risking a small amount of cash.
- Access a deposit bonus on a budget – Who doesn’t love risk-free betting? Traditionally, sportsbooks would make you deposit substantial amounts to get bonuses but not anymore! If you stick to our recommended sites, you can claim free bets and welcome bonus cash when you deposit just $25. $5 betting sites and $10 deposit sportsbooks often exclude users from their welcome offers.
- Great for bankroll management – Let’s face it, as sports bettors, we have all been tempted to bet our whole account balance on a single game, especially when we are on tilt and chasing losses. If you only make a $25 deposit, then the damage you can do to your bank account is limited!
As you are trusting online sportsbooks with your personal information, cash, and payment details, you need to make sure the site you are betting with is legit. The criteria we pay close attention to when reviewing US online sportsbooks include license, odds, bonuses, payment methods, and interface. Let’s dive in!
To see whether a sportsbook is licensed, head to their site and scroll down to the footer of the page. Here you will see the site’s license number and which gambling authority they are licensed under. To double-check everything is legit, you can open the gambling authority’s website and search for the license number.
If an online sportsbook is unlicensed, you shouldn’t even consider signing up. Unlicensed sites are illegal and are not monitored by any authority. They are usually operating from some shady offshore location and make up their own rules when it comes to honoring bonuses, processing withdrawals, and banning accounts. If something goes wrong, the chances of you getting your money back are slim!
In contrast, licensed sportsbooks are based in the US and have to follow strict regulations relating to separating players’ funds, providing accurate marketing campaigns, protecting players’ personal information, and offering fair odds. When betting at a licensed $25 US sportsbook, you receive substantial protection from gambling authorities.
If you are new to sports betting, you may not know that the odds between sites can differ greatly. You can substantially boost your winnings and limit your downside by choosing a US sportsbook that routinely offers market-beating odds.
To check the odds, pick a couple of different sporting events, for example, an NBA game and an NFL game, and then open the market for these matches on a number of sportsbooks. Stick to the site that offers great odds for a wide range of games!
Most sportsbooks offer some types of bonuses in an effort to reel in new customers and keep existing gamblers happy. However, the value of these bonuses can vary significantly.
When assessing sportsbook bonuses, you should pay close attention to the:
- Type of bonuses – The most common types of sportsbook bonuses are free bets, bonus cash (site credits), insurance, and cashback.
- Deposit bonus amount – Of course, you want to find the biggest sportsbook bonus possible and instantly triple your bankroll! The top sites will offer 100% deposit match deals.
- Wagering requirements or playthrough requirements – Unfortunately, in most cases, you can’t just withdraw your bonus. Sites will insist you bet your bonus a number of times before you can cash out. For example, if you receive a $100 sportsbook bonus with a 5x rollover, that means you have to make bets totaling $500 before you can cash out your welcome bonus. Ideally, you want to find bonuses with the lowest rollover requirement possible.
- Restrictions – Some sportsbooks will restrict the events you can bet on and the odds when using a bonus. For example, a condition might be you can only make bets with odds of -200 or higher. Try to find bonuses with as few restrictions as possible!
- Expiration date – The promotional period doesn’t last forever. A sneaky trick some sportsbooks like to employ is to offer promotions with short expiration dates, which makes it very hard to clear the bonus. Look for bonuses with lengthy expiration dates so you have enough time to meet the wagering requirements!
Top US minimum deposit sportsbooks give you the freedom to deposit and withdraw via a range of fast, free, and secure payment methods. Common payment methods include credit and debit cards, cash, bank transfer, prepaid cards, and e-wallets. All $25 minimum deposit bookmakers we recommend support the above and more.
Who wants to be left scratching their head when trying to make a simple sports bet online? Before you sign up at any site, make sure the platform is responsive, has intuitive navigation, and is designed in a way that you can browse through the different markets and place a bet with a few clicks!
Don’t have time to spend hours researching different minimum deposit sportsbooks? Don’t worry – we have already done the research for you. Every single one of our recommended sites performed exceptionally well based on the above criteria. They are all licensed, have epic odds, and are always offering juicy bonuses. All you need to do is make a $5 – $25 minimum deposit to place a bet!
How to Deposit $25 and Still Qualify for Betting Bonuses
Do you want to make a small sportsbook deposit but still want to enjoy juicy bonuses? Then follow these steps to get your hands on the best promotions in the US:
- Select one of our recommended sportsbooks (you can’t go wrong with BetMGM)
- Head to the sportsbook’s site or download the app and create an account
- Make a deposit – Go to the cashier section, select a payment method, enter your deposit amount, and fill out your payment details
- Select the deposit bonus or free bet offer you wish to receive, and if necessary, enter the corresponding promo code
- Make your first qualifying bet!
To ensure you successfully claim your sportsbook bonus, you should go to the site’s promotions prior to signing up. On the promotions page, you will see all of the available bonuses and detailed instructions on how to claim different bonuses, the minimum you need to deposit to be eligible, and the different promo codes that unlock promos. Our banners promptly provide these.
It has never been easier to deposit at $25 sportsbooks and win big. All of our recommended sites offer a variety of different free and instant deposit options, including:
- Debit card – Depositing via Mastercard and Visa is the most popular way to top up your sportsbook account. The payments are instant, and sportsbooks don’t charge any fees.
- Credit card – You can deposit via major credit cards, including Mastercard and Visa. However, many banks that provide credit cards will reject gambling-related transactions. You may also be charged a fee, as some credit card companies will consider the transaction to be a cash advance.
- E-wallets – E-wallets such as PayPal, Venmo, Skrill, and Neteller are a great safe, fast, and zero-cost deposit method. With an e-wallet, you don’t have to share your payment details with the sportsbook, and you can either use your e-wallet balance or link your credit/debit card. Many digital wallets will also offer different rewards, including cashback.
- Gift cards – With a gift card, you can load a certain amount of cash onto the card and then use it like a debit card. Gift cards are completely anonymous, and you don’t have to worry about your payment details being stolen. These cards can be purchased at major retailers, including Walmart and Kmart.
- Cash – At minimum deposit sportsbooks that have physical locations like BetMGM and DraftKings, you can head to the cage, drop off your cash and have the funds added to your online account.
At the moment, you can not deposit via crypto at legal USA minimum deposit sportsbooks. However, big sites like FanDuel and DraftKings are actively working on accepting crypto payments, so expect some changes soon.
The best $25 minimum deposit sports gambling sites in the USA include BetMGM, DraftKings, Caesars Sportsbook, Bet365, and FanDuel. All of these sportsbooks are fully licensed, offer fantastic bonuses, have thousands of weekly events to bet on, and consistently provide tremendous odds.
$25 sportsbooks in the US offer a wide range of deposit bonuses. For example, at BetMGM, when you make your first bet, and it loses, you will receive your stake back in bonus money. At DraftKings, when you make your initial deposit, you receive 20% in welcome bonus cash (if you deposit $25, you will receive an additional $5).
Minimum deposit sportsbooks in America are worth it because you get to enjoy all the best features that traditional sportsbooks have, including bonuses, fantastic odds, streams, stats, and live betting markets, but you only have to risk a small amount of your cash.
The best way to tell if a minimum deposit sportsbook is legit is to check that it holds a valid license. Then you should read player reviews, study their terms and conditions and view their payment methods. Luckily, we have done the hard work for you - we have personally tested all of our recommended sites and made sure they are legit.
Minimum deposit sportsbooks in the US offer a wide range of payment methods, including credit and debit cards (e.g., Mastercard and Visa), e-wallets (e.g., PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill), and bank transfers. Currently, you can’t use crypto to bet at US sportsbooks, but that is expected to change soon.