Your Guide to Minimum Deposit Betting Sites in India
Sports betting might seem like an expensive hobby if you’re on a budget. But it doesn’t have to be. Because with low deposit online betting sites in India, you can get started with sports betting for a minimum deposit of less than ₹100 on many sites.
So which sports betting sites allow for small deposits? Well, in this guide, we’ll be covering all the top betting sites available to Indians, as well as discussing the pros and cons of each.
Table of Contents
5 Best Indian Minimum Deposit Sports Betting Sites in 2023
Talk to any experienced sports bettor, and they’ll tell you that just because a sports betting site allows you to make a small deposit doesn’t mean that they are going to be good. Other important factors include betting odds, bonuses, safety, and available banking methods — just to name a few.
So how do you know if a site will be good? Well, there was once a time when the only way to tell if a site would be good was to deposit money with them, have a few bets, and see if they were good for yourself.
But if you’re on a budget, this method is impractical. Hundreds of sports betting sites (many of which are scams) mean that you would have to spend thousands of rupees to find the very best sites. So what can you do? Well, seeing that this was a problem for the average Indian looking to get into sports betting, our editor assigned our expert team the task of trying every sports betting site in India so that we could develop a comprehensive guide on the best low deposit betting sites.
Through our research, we found many good sites. However, after speaking to each team member, we agreed that these five sites stand above the rest.
1xBet is a staple in sports betting in India. First founded in 2007, 1xBet has become a renowned name across the globe thanks to its sponsorships with footballing giants like Liverpool, Chelsea, and Barcelona. Plus, having acquired the prestigious Curacao eGaming license, you can rest assured that 1xBet is a legit and trusted betting site to play at.
When playing at 1xBet, you’ll be pleased to find a massive amount of banking options, including cryptocurrencies, e-wallets, and mobile payment methods. Even better, the minimum deposit requirements are ₹55. Plus, with the 1xBet welcome bonus, you’ll get your first deposit doubled.
While there’s nothing too flashy with 1xBet, I think they do everything well. And when it comes to deciding the best minimum deposit betting site, you won’t find many better, or with lower minimum deposits, than 1xBet.
Pros of 1xBet
- Small minimum deposit of ₹55
- Easy registration
- 100+ banking options
- Regular no-risk bets for existing customers
- 100% first deposit bonus
Cons of 1xBet
- Customer support could be better
- Mobile app feels cluttered
- Betting odds are average
Despite being a subsidiary of 1xBet, 22Bet has some differences. First, the welcome bonus at 1xBet is just better. A lower minimum deposit is required to take advantage of it at ₹75 compared to 22Bet’s ₹85. These differences may be minor, but they both clearly favour 1xBet. On the upside, the odds at 22Bet are much better. One thing that doesn’t change though is the standard minimum deposit requirements. Which again is ₹55.
Another thing I like about 22Bet is their weekly rebate, where you can look forward to a 0.3% refund on all the stakes you have placed over the past week, so long as the rebate amount is at least ₹80. This bonus is in place of 1xBet’s regular risk-free bets.
The question is, which is better? I personally would say that 1XBet is more suited for beginners on a budget, whereas 22Bet wins out for more regular bettors. So for the best low deposit betting site, it’s 1xBet.
Pros of 22Bet
- Small minimum deposit of ₹55
- Easy registration
- Great betting odds
- 0.3% weekly rebate on bets
Cons of 22Bet
- Customer support could be better
- Bonus is marginally worse than the 1xBet bonus
4raBet is a site all about bonuses. When you first sign up, you’ll get a four-part welcome bonus, including a 200% deposit match on your first deposit, a 150% deposit match on your second and fourth deposit, and a 100% deposit match on your third deposit. That’s a lot of welcome bonuses. What’s even better though, is that these bonuses are aimed towards players who don’t have a lot to play with, as you only need ₹100 per deposit. The wagering requirements are slightly high at x10. But given the size of the bonuses, I think that’s fine.
The amazing welcome bonuses aren’t the only bonuses 4raBet offers however— and if you play with them, you’ll find that they offer regular reload bonuses for cryptocurrencies and to celebrate special occasions. 4raBet puts a lot of effort into their bonuses. But this can be a double-edged sword at times, as with so much attention being placed on their bonuses, other departments can get left behind. Customer support is slow, and the odds aren’t that great.
However, if you’re only going to bet when they offer a bonus, I think you’ll find they more than make up for any shortcomings.
4raBet is based in Cyprus and operates under the Curacao license.
Pros of 4raBet
- Amazing welcome bonuses
- Great regular bonuses
- Small minimum deposit of ₹100
- Easy registration
Cons of 4raBet
- Betting odds aren’t great
- Customer support is slow
If you love cricket, you will love Parimatch. This is because there are so many regular promotions based around cricket — which in turn makes Parimatch one of the best cricket betting sites in India. They even have virtual cricket betting.
So even if there aren’t any games on, you can still tune in to watch a live match and place some bets.
The minimum deposit for Parimatch is ₹200. Even better though, Parimatch has one of the best deposit bonuses around — a 150% first deposit match. So even if you only make a ₹200 deposit, you’ll get ₹500 to play with. Another thing I like about Parimatch is their customer support. While the site functions very well on both PCs and mobile devices, if you do ever have any problems — their 24/7 customer support will be quick to help.
Parimatch is licensed in Curacao.
Pros of Parimatch
- Great cricket odds and cricket bonuses
- Helpful customer support
- Good mobile app
- 150% welcome bonus
- Virtual sports guarantee there’s always something to bet on
Cons of Parimatch
- Sports outside of cricket, football, and kabbadi have mediocre odds
- Withdrawal takes slightly longer
- Lack of bonuses outside of cricket and football
Licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, Betway is one of the most trusted names in sports betting. Betway offers two welcome bonuses. The first is a 100% first deposit match — which has been criticized by some for being too small, capping out at ₹500. But for sports betting newcomers, it’s perfect. Their second bonus is a risk-free bet, where if your first bet loses, you’ll get a free bet on the house for an equivalent value. The minimum deposit of Betway is ₹200.
One thing to keep in mind with Betway is that their odds vary greatly. Sometimes they’ll have the best odds on the market, but other times you’ll want to stay clear of them. So while I do think Betway is a great site — especially for anyone looking for the lowest deposit betting sites. I wouldn’t recommend it to newcomers. Instead, I’d recommend Betway to someone who wants to take advantage of multiple welcome bonuses by signing up for various sites.
Pros of Betway
- International reputation
- Good customer support
- Two part welcome bonus is perfect for those on a budget
- Great for experienced sports bettors who plan to sign up with multiple sites
Cons of Betway
- Unpredictable odds
- Registration is long-winded
Why These Minimum IN Deposit Betting Sites?
You might be wondering why we selected these five low deposit betting sites above others. And that’s a good question to ask. Because in researching for this guide, we found numerous online betting sites in India that offered low deposits — and while a lot of these sites were good, we wanted the great minimum deposit betting sites. So what makes low deposit betting sites great?
- Low Minimum Deposit — It’s obvious, but the most important factor when considering the best low deposit betting sites is to find which sites have the lowest minimum deposit requirements. Personally, I consider betting sites in India that offer a minimum deposit of ₹500 or less to be a low deposit betting site. Though for this list — we went for ₹200 or less to bring you the very best.
- Licensed & Secure — A lot of betting sites may claim that they offer a low minimum deposit, though if they aren’t licensed — we don’t consider them. That’s because unlicensed sites are often scams. And even if they aren’t — unlicensed sites are under no obligation to keep your details secure, so even if they aren’t scammers themselves, they’re often susceptible to hackers. Further, all legal betting sites in India are required to be licensed.
- Bonuses That Allow Minimum Deposit — Deposit bonuses are a great way to get more value per rupee. But if the bonuses have high minimum deposit requirements, then they’re no good for players on a budget. That’s why we only included sites that have a low minimum deposit requirement for their bonuses.
- Variety of Banking Methods — There’s no one size fits all banking method. I personally like to deposit with bitcoin — others might go with mobile deposit options like UPI — and you might prefer Skrill. Everyone has their own preferred deposit methods. So we only picked betting sites that allowed for a variety of low deposit banking methods.
- Range of Betting Markets — India doesn’t have a national sport. Field hockey and cricket would be the two closest, but I know many who’d rather watch football. Many people like all sports and also like to bet on all sports. That’s why we always make sure that the sites we recommend allow for betting on lots of sports — so whatever you’re into, you’ll be taken care of.
Comparing Online Betting Sites in India with Low Minimum Deposit Limits
For a quick look at how the top 10 lowest deposit betting sites in India compare against one another, you can view the below table.
|🏏Betting Site||🌐Link||💵Minimum Deposit||🎁Welcome Bonus||💳Top Banking Methods|
|1xBet||Click Here!||₹55||100% Deposit Match||IMPS, Mobile Banking, Skrill|
|22Bet||Click Here!||₹55||100% Deposit Match||UPI, Skrill, Crypto|
|4raBet||Click Here!||₹100||200% Deposit Match + Three More Bonuses||Crypto, IMPS, Mobile Banking|
|Melbet||Click Here!||₹110||100% Deposit Match||Mobile Banking, IMPS, Skrill|
|Betway||Click Here!||₹200||100% Deposit Match + Risk-Free Bet||UPI, Skrill, Credit/Debit Card|
|Parimatch||Click Here!||₹200||150% Deposit Match||UPI, Crypto, IMPS|
|10CRIC||Click Here!||₹300||100% Deposit Match + Two More Bonuses||Mobile Banking, Skrill, Crypto|
|bet365||Click Here!||₹400||15% Deposit Match||UPI, Skrill, Credit/Debit Card|
|Betmaster||Click Here!||₹500||100% Deposit Match||Crypto, Skrill, UPI|
|Rabona||Click Here!||₹500||100% Deposit Match||Skrill, Crypto, UPI|
Indian Betting Sites without a Minimum Deposit
Betting sites in India that don’t require an initial minimum deposit are rare. While I have seen betting sites that offer these no deposit bonuses — they’re almost exclusively offered to loyal existing customers. There have been a few sites that have offered these bonuses before to new customers, but the wagering requirements made it next to impossible that players would be able to withdraw any winnings.
So by and large, don’t expect any sort of welcome bonus unless you deposit money first.
Getting Started with a Low Deposit Betting Site
Getting started at a low deposit betting site is easy. Just follow the below steps to get started today.
- Pick one of the above low deposit betting sites, and using our secure links, navigate to the homepage.
- Click the registration and select your preferred method of registration.
- Depending on which site and which options you choose to register with, you’ll need to provide different information. Though at the bare minimum, you’ll be expected to supply your full name and your desired password. Once that’s done, click the “Register” button.
- A registration link or code will now be sent to either your mobile or email. Click/enter it to complete your registration.
- That’s it. Your IN betting account has now been created, and if you’re not automatically signed in, you’ll be able to log in.
At this point, you can take a look around to familiarize yourself with the site. Though since there aren’t any betting sites in India that offer no deposit bonuses, you’ll want to make your first deposit and claim your welcome bonus.
How to Make your First Deposit for Betting in India
Making your first deposit is just as easy as signing up. In this section, we’ll tell you how to deposit and take advantage of your deposit bonus, plus how to place your first bet.
- Click the “Deposit” button, usually in the top right corner of your screen.
- Choose your preferred payment method, and enter how much you want to deposit. Depending on which online betting site you signed up with, you may need to select your bonus manually. Though usually it will be automatically applied. To check if you need to follow any specific instructions, make sure to read the terms & conditions for your bonus.
- You’ll now need to follow specific instructions depending on which deposit option you selected. If you’re familiar with your payment method, this step will be easy to follow. If not though, the betting site will usually provide specific instructions. Once you’ve filled in all the information, click the “Deposit” button to confirm.
- You’ll now be taken to a confirmation page that will tell you if your deposit was a success and when your funds will arrive (usually instantly).
- Your initial deposit and bonus will both be credited into your account. Now it’s time to pick a match to bet on. If you’ve got a particular game you want to bet on, you can use the search key to find it. Otherwise, you can select a specific sport or all upcoming games.
- Once you’ve found the match you want to bet on, click, and select the market you want to bet. One important point to keep in mind is that most deposit bonuses require that your bets reach certain odds to use. So make sure that whatever you bet on, the odds aren’t too low, or it won’t count. For full details on how high the odds need to be and what sort of bet you need to place, you check out the terms & conditions for your bonus.
- Once you’ve selected your bets, they’ll appear on your bet slip. Review them, decide how much you want to wager, and click the “Place A Bet” button.
- Done. Now you just need to wait for the game and hope that your team wins.
Verification Process and Withdrawing Winnings
So you’ve registered, made your bet, and your team won. Now time to collect your winnings from your betting account.
- Find and click the withdrawal button.
- Next, select your preferred withdrawal method and enter the relevant details and amount you want to withdraw. Then click “Withdraw”.
- Depending on the withdrawal method you use, the timeframe of this process will vary. So keep in mind that it can take up to a few business days — especially if it’s your first withdrawal. For updates on the withdrawal process, you can contact customer help. But this usually isn’t necessary, and your funds will almost appear in your account within 48 hours.
KYC is coming to India. If you’re unfamiliar with this term, it stands for Know Your Customer, and it’s a policy that requires gambling sites to confirm that account users are who they say they are (18+, Indian citizen, etc.). As of writing, not all sites require this process for you to withdraw your winnings — though many are starting to implement it. If your betting site asks you to do it, don’t worry — it’s very easy.
Typically they need you to confirm three things. Your age, your address, and your ID. Address verification can be done by sending them a scan of a banking statement, utility bill, or something official with your name and address. For age and ID, you’ll need to send them a scan of your photo ID plus a selfie of you holding up your ID.
This process might seem a hassle, but it’s important to ensure that children aren’t gambling. Once you’ve submitted the above documents or any other documents they requested, your account will be in review. This process is very fast, sometimes instant. After no more than one business day, you should receive an update that your account has been confirmed.
You can now continue the withdrawal process.
Low Deposit Banking Methods in India
Most online betting sites in India accept all of the popular depositing methods. Though if you don’t have a preferred deposit method and want to start using one that will allow you to make a small minimum deposit — we’ll go through some of the most popular methods.
- IMPS — With over 20 crore monthly transactions, IMPS is one of India’s most widely used bank transfer methods. Unsurprisingly, many people also use it for depositing to betting sites. While IMPS is very easy to use, and most people will have experience with it, it can sometimes have higher depositing requirements than other methods. Typically you’ll need to deposit at least ₹500 to use IMPS.
- Mobile Banking (PhonePe, Google Pay, PayTM) — Now in the mobile age, it’s no surprise that mobile banking is as widely used as it is. Most betting sites in India accept all the popular mobile banking apps like PhonePe, Google Pay, and PayTm. I find that the minimum deposit amount for each app will vary depending on your chosen betting site — usually being between ₹100-500. If your preferred method has too high of a minimum deposit, try UPI.
- UPI — If you don’t use any of the above mobile banking apps, you can also use any UPI wallet like BHIM or Mobikwik. Deposit amounts are usually fairly standard with UPI at ~ ₹300. So while I wouldn’t recommend UPI as a first choice, if for whatever reason your usual mobile banking app has too high a minimum deposit requirement, you can rest assured knowing that you can lower it by just using UPI directly.
- Skrill — Skrill has been around forever. As one of the first payment methods used by gambling sites back in the early 2000s — Skrill has a unique reputation amongst veteran bettors. And while it isn’t as popular as it once was, any site that does accept it usually will accept a very small minimum deposit of less than ₹200. Skrill also has the advantage of being a middleman between your bank and any betting site. So if your bank won’t allow you to deposit directly, Skrill can help.
- Cryptopayments — Bitcoin is of course the most popular, but you’ll find that most minimum deposit betting sites will accept a few others. It can be a bit of a pain to get into. Though if you’re serious about sports betting, it can be well worth it. Typically, cryptocurrencies allow for the lowest minimum deposits available. However, one important thing to keep in mind with crypto is that while most sites accept it — some will love it, and some will hate it. What I mean by that is that some won’t give you bonuses when you deposit with it. While others will provide you with additional bonuses. A quick tip, 1xBet and 22Bet disables all bonuses when you use cryptocurrencies, while 4raBet offers crypto only bonuses.
Tips for Playing at Low Deposit Betting Sites
- Set a Limit and Stick to it — Sports betting can be a fun and profitable hobby. However, it can also lead to addiction. That’s why we always recommend you set a weekly deposit limit and stick to it.
- Keep your Bet Sizing Consistent — While experienced bettors can adjust their bet sizing according to the Kelly Criterion, if you’re a newcomer to sports betting — keep your bet sizing consistent. As a general rule, newcomers should stick to a 10% rule where no single bet ever surpasses 10% of your bankroll.
- Try Different Types of Bets — Moneylines are great, especially if you’re starting off. But the most profitable bets usually come in different markets, like player-specific bets and handicaps. Handicap betting especially can be a great way to reduce variance when you’re trying to keep your bet sizing consistent.
- Take Advantage of Multiple Bonuses — If you only have ₹200 to deposit, that doesn’t mean you can only play with ₹200. Because by taking advantage of deposit bonuses, you can regularly double your bankroll. There’s no rule that says you can’t sign up at multiple sites to take advantage of all their welcome bonuses, and we recommend you use that to your advantage by signing up for numerous low deposit betting sites.
In my opinion, the best low deposit betting sites are 1xBet — who allows you to get started with just ₹75, and 4raBet — who have a ₹100 minimum deposit, but give more bonuses to new players and allow bonuses to be used with cryptocurrencies. For the best odds though, I'd say 22Bet.
Yes. The gambling laws in India are very complicated as they all have ties to the outdated Public Gambling Act, 1867. But effectively, it is legal in most states to bet on sports — though illegal to offer the service of sports betting. For online betting, this means that you can't open a betting site in India; however, if you have a betting site outside of India, you can offer your services to people in India.
Yes. Most betting sites in India have bonuses that you are eligible for even if you only deposit a little. For the exact details, it's best to read the terms & conditions of any bonus you are considering accepting.
Yes. While betting sites in India that allow you to deposit ₹100 or less are rare, there are three that we recommend. These sites are 1xBet and 22 Bet, who allow a minimum deposit of ₹75 — as well as 4raBet, who allow a minimum deposit of ₹100.
While most betting sites in India have great cricket promotions, the best site for cricket betting is Parimatch. Parimatch has great odds for cricket, and even has several promotions that are exclusive to cricket. The Parimatch minimum deposit is also only ₹200.