Asian Betting Sites 2024
There are 48 countries in Asia, and the continent is home to 4.6 billion people. Over 30 million sports bettors are located in Asia, generating over $6 billion in annual revenue, and there is massive room for growth! Sports betting in Asia is heavily focused on football, and Asian punters flock to handicap markets.
The online sports betting situation in Asia is just as diverse as the geography, with some countries completely outlawing it, like China, while other nations, like the Philippines, have a fully regulated market. Offshore grey market sportsbooks thrive in Asia due to the overall lack of regulation and viable local operators.
Now you have a taste of the Asian sports betting scene, it’s time to explore the industry in more depth! Stick around as we reveal the best minimum deposit betting sites in Asia, break down bonuses, payment methods, and sports betting markets, and help you make your first bet!
In the majority of Asian countries, online betting is either illegal or unregulated. For example, in China, Indonesia, Pakistan, and Malaysia, online sports betting is prohibited. There are a few spots in Asia where online sports betting is regulated and legal, like the Philippines, certain states like Goa in India, and Japan (only certain sports like motorcycle, bicycle racing, and powerboat racing). Then there are countries like Bhutan and Mongolia that ban land-based sports betting but don’t have any legislation that covers online gambling.
To bet online in Asia, you must be 18 years or older. Despite the lack of regulations and many countries banning online sports betting, hundreds of local and offshore bookies operate throughout Asia. Some of the biggest regulatory gambling authorities in Asia include PAGCOR (the Philippines), the Japan Casino Regulatory Commission, and the Gambling Regulatory Authority (Singapore).
All our recommended Asian sportsbooks are market leaders when it comes to betting markets, odds, promotions, and payments. They are all licensed, use encryption to protect your data, and have built solid reputations as fair operators. Here are the best Asian minimum deposit betting sites:
1.🥇Dafabet – 160% First Deposit Bonus Up to $115
- Minimum deposit: $10
- Minimum withdrawal: $10
- Accepted Payment Methods: Visa, Mastercard, Crypto, Local Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill, AstroPay and Payz
- Bonus: 160% First Deposit Bonus Up to $115
Put your $10 to good use and claim Dafabet’s 100% welcome bonus up to $115! At Dafabet, you can wager on all major sports including football, golf, tennis, virtual sports, and esports. Dafabet never charges for deposits/withdrawals and when you cash out via e-wallets your winnings will arrive in as little as two hours.
Dafabet is licensed by the Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (CEZA) and also by the UK Gambling Commission. This well-renowned Asian betting site accepts Bitcoin, Tether, Ethereum, Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill, and other e-wallets. Dafabet offers great odds, particularly for football, lets you create customer bets, and has some of the most extensive sports data we have come across. If you are looking for a secure Asian bookie with generous odds and bonuses, then sign up at Dafabet and claim that free $115 today!
- Big 160% welcome bonus
- Great football betting markets
- Ongoing promos for existing players
- Sleek well-designed site
- Not as many sports as some other Asian sportsbooks
2.🥈1xBet – 100% First Deposit Bonus Up to $120
- Minimum deposit: $1
- Minimum withdrawal: $1.50
- Accepted Payment Methods: Visa, Mastercard, Jeton Wallet, UPI, PhonePe, Crypto, Local Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill, Payeer, Quickpay and AstroPay
- Bonus: 100% First Deposit Bonus Up to $120
1xBet is giving away a 100% welcome bonus up to $120! You can make a super low deposit of just $1 and they accept bets as low as $0.10! 1xBet has live markets for 20 + sports, including tennis, football, basketball, and cricket. 1xbet, which are popular in the Philippines especially, is a great option for crypto betting as they pay out instantly and regularly offer large exclusive bonuses when you deposit via cryptocurrencies.
1xBet is licensed in Curacao, and you can deposit/cash out via credit and debit cards, e-wallets, online banking, local bank transfers, and crypto. They have a well-designed mobile-friendly site, a fantastic online casino, and soft odds, especially for football spread betting. If you are after a well-rounded Asian betting site that has great bonuses, odds, and an easy-to-use platform, register at 1xBet and take advantage of their 100% first deposit offer today!
- Instant withdrawals via crypto
- World-class online casino attached to sportsbook
- Dedicated mobile app
- Soft odds
- Slow customer support
3.🥉SBOTOP – 100% First Deposit Bonus Up to $120
- Minimum deposit: $10
- Minimum withdrawal: $10
- Accepted Payment Methods: Visa, Mastercard, Skrill and Neteller
- Bonus: 100% First Deposit Up to $120
Do you have a spare $10? Then deposit at SBOTOP and claim their 100% match bonus up to $120! This sportsbook has soft odds for football, particularly Asian handicap markets, and you can wager live on leagues from Asia, Africa, Europe, and South America. SBOTOP also has extensive e-sports betting markets, and you can wager on DOTA 2, League of Legends, CS:GO, and more.
SBOTOP is licensed through the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) and also holds a UK license. You can deposit/withdraw via major credit/debit cards and e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller. If you are looking for great odds on football markets or want to expand your esports betting options, create your SBOTOP account and unlock $120 on the house!
- Well-designed Android app
- Fantastic Asian Handicap betting odds
- Highly responsive customer support
- Regular odds boosts
- Website design needs an upgrade
4. W88 – 150% First Deposit Match Up to $144
- Minimum deposit: $1
- Minimum withdrawal: $10
- Accepted Payment Methods: Visa, Mastercard, AstroPay, Gamecard, Bank Transfer, UPI, Crypto, BigPay
- Bonus: 150% First Deposit Match Up to $144
Deposit as little as $1 at W88 and receive a 100% match up to $144! At W88, you can bet on hundreds of live football matches daily, as well as niche sports like Muay Thai and badminton. This Asian bookie offers the latest features, including early cashout, and has a world-class online casino attached.
W88 is licensed by the Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (CEZA) and accepts major cryptocurrencies like Tether, Bitcoin, and Ethereum, as well as local banking, Visa, Mastercard, and e-wallets like AstroPay. You can bet as little as $0.01 on all of your favorite sports. Do you want to bet on everything from Muay Thai to cricket and live stream world-class sporting events? Then register at W88 and get up to $144 for free now!
- Low min betting limits
- Great range of niche sports like badminton and muay thai
- 24/7 live chat
- Awesome bonuses for existing players
- High wagering requirements for some bonuses
5. Nova88 – 100% First Deposit Bonus Up to $100
- Minimum deposit: $3
- Minimum withdrawal: $10
- Accepted Payment Methods: Crypto, Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Bank Transfer, Alipay, WECHAT Pay, JDPay
- Bonus: 100% First Deposit Bonus Up to $100
Deposit just $20 at Nova88 and pick a 100% match up to $100! You can use the bonus cash to bet on football, saba, basketball, badminton, crypto sports, volleyball, and virtual sports. Nova88 is the undisputed home of live betting in Asia, with over 5,000 live sports events every single month. They also have markets in over 100 football leagues, we didn’t even know there were that many leagues.
Nova88 is licensed in the Philippines and Curacao and offers a wide range of payment options, including local banking, crypto, online bank transfer, Alipay, Neteller, and credit/debit. They offer 24/7 customer support via live chat and instant withdrawals via crypto. So, if you are looking for the ultimate place to bet live on major and obscure football leagues, join Nova88 and pick up your bonus cash now!
- Generous 100% first deposit match
- 5,000 + live sports events per month
- 100 + football leagues
- Limited number of sports
It’s not easy to get a 5-star rating from us. We really put Asian sportsbooks to the test and are looking for sites that are crushing based on:
- Bonuses – With bonuses, you can win real money while not risking your own cash or a fraction of it. We put an Asian sportsbook’s bonuses to the test, look at the range of offers and the amount of free action, and study the nitty gritty of the terms and conditions. If we recommend a bonus, then it’s actually worth claiming!
- Sports market coverage – You would be surprised at the difference in sports market coverage between Asian sportsbooks. We look for sites that let you bet on everything from football to table tennis and everything in between. We also make sure the site has a wide range of bet types, including 1X2, handicap, accumulators, and exotic props.
- Legality – The regulatory environment in Asia is diverse, with many countries not having any legislation that covers online sports betting. We do our best to find Asian betting sites that are licensed by leading gaming authorities.
- User Experience – We look at whether the Asian sportsbook has a mobile-optimized site, its layout, responsiveness, and overall ease of use. If a sportsbook has a mobile app, we download it and look at speed, functionality and features.
- Banking methods – Whether you want to deposit via Visa, bank transfer or crypto, we recommend Asian betting sites that offer a range of secure and secure payment methods. We also double-check they process cashouts promptly!
- Customer Support – A common trick Asian minimum deposit betting sites use to cut costs is to have virtually no customer support, this is a nightmare if you need an issue solved. This is why we do a full investigation of a site’s customer support team and see how you can contact them, how fast they reply, and their knowledge of the service and ability to solve issues.
- Features – Some special features that score bookmakers extra brownie points include live streaming, valuable market commentary with predictions from experts, a generous VIP program, same-game parlays, and early cash-out.
- Odds – The odds a sportsbook offers you have a direct impact on your winnings. So, we always look for sites that undercut competitors and offer soft odds. We use tools that compare markets across different bookmakers to identify sites with generous odds.
- Reputation – Just because an Asian minimum deposit betting site has a license doesn’t mean you should blindly trust it. We look at how long they have been operating, if they have been involved in any scandals, talk to their affiliates and former employees, and reach out to players to check they are trustworthy.
Asian Sportsbooks Compared
|160% First Deposit Bonus Up to $115
|15 + including football, golf, tennis virtual sports, esports
|Visa, Mastercard, Crypto, Local Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill, AstroPay and Payz
|- Live streaming
- Detailed sports stats
- Create custom bets
|100% First Deposit Bonus Up to $120
|20 + sports, including football, table tennis, cricket, rugby, American football
|Visa, Mastercard, Jeton Wallet, UPI, PhonePe, Crypto, Local Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill, Payeer, Quickpay and AstroPay
|- Early cashout
- Mobile optimized site
- Soft odds
|100% First Deposit Up To $120
|20 + sports, including football, ice hockey, rugby, motorsport, baseball and boxing
|Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, and Neteller
|- Great Android app
- Awesome Asian Handicap betting odds
- 24/7 customer support
|150% First Deposit Match Up To $144
|20 + sports, including football, boxing, muay Thai, handball, snooker and badminton
|Visa, Mastercard, AstroPay, Gamecard, Bank Transfer, UPI, Crypto, BigPay
|- Great odds for football
- 24/7 live chat support
- Lots of markets for niche sports
|100% First Deposit Up To $100
|7 sports, including football, saba, basketball, badminton, crypto sports, volleyball and virtual sports
|Crypto, Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Bank Transfer, Alipay, WECHAT Pay, JDPay
|- 13,000 live sports markets per month
- Bet on 100 football leagues
- Instant crypto withdrawals
Asian Betting Sites without a Minimum Deposit
There are also Asian betting sites that offer no deposit bonuses. This means they will give you free bets and or bonus cash when you register. There are currently no legit Asian sportsbooks that have no deposit bonuses but we will keep you updated when we come across promos worth claiming.
Bonuses Available at Asian Betting Sites
One thing Asian minimum deposit betting sites aren’t short on is bonuses. You can enjoy enticing welcome bonuses, amazing cashback deals, insurance offers, and more! Here is how common bonuses work at Asian sportsbooks:
As the name suggests, with a free bet, you get a complimentary wager on a sports event chosen by the sportsbook. For example, they might give you a $10 bet on Liverpool vs Man Utd. With this bonus, you get to keep whatever you win minus the free bet stake. So if you back Liverpool at 1.8 odds, you would receive $8 ($18 winnings minus the $10 free bet stake) if they win.
To get a free bet, you typically need to deposit and make a qualifying wager, and then the free bet is added to your account. However, you can also sometimes find no deposit free bets where you get the wager for simply signing up.
- Win real money while betting with the sportsbook’s cash
- No wagering requirements
- Can often guarantee a win by using matched betting
- Can’t choose the sporting event to bet on
- Free bets tend to be small, less than $20
When you make your first deposit at an Asian sportsbook, they will often add bonus cash to your account. Some sites will also offer a small amount of bonus cash when you register. You can use this cash to make real money wagers. The difference between bonus cash and a free bet is you can pick the sporting event you wish to bet on. Also, winnings often come with wagering requirements, so you can’t instantly withdraw.
The amount of bonus cash you receive is typically in proportion to your deposit. For example, if you claim a 50% deposit match offer and deposit $100, you will receive $50 in bonus cash.
- Win real money without risking your bankroll
- Use the bonus cash to bet on 20 + sports
- Common promotion
- Easy to claim
- Wagering requirements
- Min odds terms and condition which prevents certain bets
Cashback is an ongoing promotion that you can find at Asian betting sites and is often a part of the site’s VIP program. How it works is the Asian minimum deposit bookies will refund a percentage of your losses, which is typically between 1% and 5%. The size of the rebate is determined by your betting volume and VIP status. The cash is either returned to you as bonus funds or withdrawable cash.
Whales are often able to beat Asian bookies by negotiating custom cashback deals with the site where they agree to wager millions of dollars every month in exchange for under-the-table cashback offers.
- Ongoing bonus
- Reduces sportsbook’s edge
- Often no wagering requirements
- Adds up to serious money if you are a frequent bettor
- Cashback percentage is small
- Typically only offered to high rollers and frequent bettors
Getting Started with a Low Deposit Betting Site
Before you can place a bet at an Asian low-deposit betting site, you need to create an account, they won’t let you wager as a guest. Luckily, the sign-up process involves a simple registration form. Follow these steps to create your Asian sportsbook now:
- Click on any of our recommended Asian betting sites and tap the sign-up button in the top right-hand corner
- Enter your name, date of birth, and address, and make sure the information is correct
- Share your email and create a password
- If prompted, claim the welcome bonus
- Agree to the site’s terms and conditions
How to Make Your First Deposit
It’s in an Asian bookmaker’s best interest to make it as easy as possible to deposit. All you need to do is:
- Tap the deposit button (top right-hand corner of your screen)
- Select your payment method, for example, credit card
- Type in the amount you wish to deposit, for example, $10
- Enter your card details and confirm the transaction
At Asian minimum deposit betting sites, deposits are processed right away, and in most cases, you won’t have to deal with any nasty fees. However, double-check with your payment provider, as your bank might hit you with a fee from their end.
If you register at a licensed Asian sports betting site, you need to pass verification checks before you can cash out. This is because licensed sportsbooks must follow KYC (know your customer) regulations to prevent money laundering and fraud and check you are 18 +. But don’t worry, this is a simple process, you just need to upload a picture of your ID and proof of address. Your account should be verified within 24 hours.
After the Asian betting site is satisfied with who you say you are, then just sign into your account, go to the cashier, and hit the withdraw button. Simply fill out your payment details, and then, depending on your cashout method, you will receive your winnings anywhere from a few hours (e-wallets) to 5 days (bank transfer).
Banking Options at Asian Sportsbooks
Asian sportsbooks have similar payment methods to what you find at other betting sites. You can effortlessly top up your account via credit card and then get your hands on your winnings within hours via e-wallets. Here are the most common banking options at Asian sportsbooks:
If you have a Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card, you won’t have any issues depositing to or cashing out from an Asian sportsbook. Credit/debit card deposits are always instant, while withdrawals take up to five days. You can deposit as little as $1 and the max transaction is only limited by your card limit!
Credit/debit transactions are very convenient as you simply enter your card details, and your transactions are protected by chargeback. However, you have to be careful of fees from your financial institution, especially if they treat credit card transactions as a cash advance and withdrawals are slow.
At Asian sportsbooks, you can deposit and withdraw via major e-wallets like Skrill, Neteller, and AstroPay. The min deposit and withdrawal via e-wallet is between $5 and $20, and there are never any fees. Deposits are processed instantly, and withdrawals only take a few hours to be approved.
E-wallets offer secure transactions because you never have to share your payment details with the sportsbook. This is one of the fastest payment methods for withdrawals, and e-wallets offer exclusive rewards like cashback. Unfortunately, e-wallets don’t usually extend chargeback protection to gambling-related transactions, and sometimes e-wallet deposits don’t qualify for bonuses.
A number of Asian betting sites process crypto deposits and withdrawals. In fact, they will often give you exclusive bonuses if you deposit via crypto. Asian sportsbooks accept a range of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT, and Litecoin. Crypto deposits and withdrawals are free, and your funds typically arrive in under one hour. You can deposit and withdraw as little as $1, thanks to crypto.
Crypto payments ensure you get your winnings straight away, and you can bypass financial institutions that may block gambling-related transactions. The downside of using crypto is you have to purchase it from an exchange, and if you make a mistake during the deposit/withdrawal process, your crypto is likely lost forever.
Most Popular Sports to Bet on in Asia
When it comes to sports betting in Asia, it’s all about football. If you thought European bookies had lots of markets for football, think again! At Asian betting sites, you can bet on 100 + football leagues. Asian sportsbooks also specialize in Asian handicap betting markets, which offer better value than European handicap markets.
Other sports that are popular include tennis, golf, table tennis, eSports, and badminton, but these pale in comparison to football. The Asian country that bucks the obsession with football is India. In India, cricket reigns supreme and is more like a religion than a sport, and it’s estimated over 1 billion closely follow the game.
While placing cash on your favorite football team to win the league will provide a nice sweat, throughout the season, it may not be the best approach! Try out these tips and take the first step to becoming a pro bettor:
- Deposit enough to receive the welcome bonus – Minimum deposit betting sites in Asia tend to have two different deposit limits, one of which is the overall site minimum and one that qualifies you for a bonus. Unlock free bets and bonus cash by depositing the required amount.
- Avoid parlays – A lot of new bettors get sucked in by parlays due to the high potential win, but this bet type comes with high juice. You are better off just making single bets and then compounding your wagers. For example, instead of making a $5 parlay with Man City to beat Chelsea, Arsenal to beat Tottenham, and Real Madrid to beat Barcelona, you should make a single bet of $5 on Man City, and then you use all of your winnings and the $5 stake to bet on Arsenal to beat Tottenham and repeat the process again for Real Madrid.
- Ask customer support for extra bonuses – Asian bookies actually give out way more bonuses than they advertise on their promo page. A sneaky little trick is to contact customer support and simply ask for some bonus cash or a free bet.
- Research your wagers – Just because you have a feeling that Djokovic is playing well or that Hideki Matsuyama is due a win isn’t a good enough reason to back them. You need to look at tennis stats like first serve percentage, break points converted, average unforced errors, or golf stats like SG/approach the green, SG/off-the-tee, and scoring average. You should also read the market commentary to generate some betting ideas and see if pro tipsters’ views align with yours.
At Asian sportsbooks, you can effortlessly bet on sports via mobile sites or betting apps. All of the big international betting sites have apps, and even small local Asian sportsbooks have fully mobile-optimized sites. Mobile betting and gaming, in general, are especially popular in Asia so bookmakers are acutely aware that they have to create a smooth mobile betting experience to satiate the demand of players.
From your mobile, you can access exclusive bonuses, enjoy live streams, and easily browse through thousands of different sports betting markets. Your betting experience at an Asian sportsbook won’t change, irrespective if you are a desktop or mobile player.
Pros and Cons of Minimum Depositing Betting
|Claim bonuses via small deposits
|Bonuses at Asian minimum deposit betting sites tend to be smaller
|Try out new sportsbooks and test new betting strategies without risking much money
|Access world-class betting markets via a budget-friendly deposit
With Asian minimum deposit betting sites, you get treated like a high roller even if you deposit a few dollars. This means you get access to live betting and odds for 20 + sports, including amazing football markets and generous bonuses. You can also enjoy the latest features like live streaming and early cashout.
Betting at an Asian minimum deposit betting platform is also very low risk. Due to the low deposit and betting limits, in the worst-case scenario, you will only be down a few bucks. This makes it ideal to either try out new sportsbooks or test your latest betting strategy. For example, at a standard sportsbook, the min bet is $1, whereas at a minimum deposit betting site, the min bet might be $0.1, which is 10x cheaper!
The only downside to Asian minimum deposit betting sites is that the bonuses tend to be smaller. For example, an Asian minimum deposit betting site might have a 100% first deposit bonus up to $100, where the min deposit is $5. Whereas a standard Asian sportsbook might have the same bonus but match your first deposit up to $500, and the min deposit might be $20.
It doesn’t matter if you are in the mountains of Kyrgyzstan or on the beach in India, there are legit Asian sportsbooks waiting to take your wager! Sign up at any of the Asian minimum deposit betting sites on our list, add as little as $1 to your account, and enjoy free bets and world-class betting markets right now!
The best Asian minimum deposit betting sites are Dafabet, 1xBet, SBOTOP, W88, and Nova88. All of these Asian sportsbooks have low min deposits/withdrawals, great welcome bonuses, and market-beating odds for football, golf, tennis, MMA, esports, and other sports.
Asian minimum deposit betting sites specialize in football, and you will be shocked at the number of leagues you can bet on. They also have lots of other sports, including tennis, golf, basketball, American football, and more.
Asian minimum deposit betting sites do have bonuses, including welcome offers featuring free bets and deposit matches. They also have great VIP programs featuring reload offers and cashback, and regular promos like odds boosts for big sporting events.
Asian bookies accept a range of payment methods, including Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill, online bank transfer, wire transfer, Bitcoin, USDT, and Ethereum.
If the Asian minimum deposit betting site has a license, then you need to pass verification before you can withdraw your winnings. We recommend only betting at licensed sites to avoid the risk of being scammed.